What’s causing your grout discoloration in St. Louis? Here are the common culprits.
When you originally installed the tile, it was dazzling and beautiful. Grout got darker or less vibrant over time, making it less appealing to the eye. Everyone who has a tile floor experiences this process.
So what causes the discoloration of grout over time? A look at the most prevalent offenders:
- Walking barefoot on the tile and wearing shoes
- Using the wrong cleaning product
- Use of improperly designed cleaning equipment on tile, such as a mop.
- Mopping using Swiffer mops
- Clean your floors using a steam mop.
- Having a pool, which can lead to individuals tracking in acids on their feet
- Grout was mixed incorrectly while first laying tiles.
- The use of the improper grout sealer
- Having a maid service do the cleaning
You can rely on the experts at The Grout Medic to get the job done right!
When it comes to cleaning your tile floors, you should avoid hiring anyone who is not an expert in the field. Choosing the wrong product could result in discolored and broken grout. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend a fortune to fix this.
With skilled tile and grout cleaning services, you can restore stained grout to its original state. In order to get the greatest results, you’ll want to hire a grout and tile cleaning professional that knows how to use the right products and methods.
You can rely on the experts at The Grout Medic to address your grout problems. Get in touch with one of our grout cleaning locations now for more information on how to bring life back to your tiled surfaces! If you’d like to claim your 100% free consultation, you can reach us anytime by calling us at 314-408-6531, filling out our contact form, or you can choose a day and time that suits you best using our online scheduling portal. We look forward to hearing from you soon!